Monday, August 17, 2009

Progress: A step closer on my independence.


I start work tomorrow. I am beyond excited! It feels really validating to finally be under employment. I am feeling so much more comfortable, especially at this pivotal period in my life. The day that I can go to work and come home with a check large enough to not need any handouts will be like this times twelve.

Although it sucks to be in a position where being your true self will minimize your support system it feels (emotionally or financially) the early leap to self reliance will get me that much closer to being used to making it on my own. It's a step by step process and this is just the beginning. After I get the financials right I get to relocate to surround myself with those who do support me.

And the rest of my life's structure will revolve around my work and my surroundings. Aaahh, I'm just really happy to be me right now. Feels wonderful to be making something of yourself and I think it's all gonna be alright.

Bunches of Love<3
Ronnell ;~]

No comments:

Post a Comment