Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dance

Take that burning inspiration to move and put it into the rhythm of the music. To me dancing is like a breath of fresh air. In the moment of the movement I have so much clarity. It feels, so good to me. The endless artistic elements of it all are enough to keep me going. &
I mean everything about it.

The authenticity of honest movement of a dancer, the musicality of choreography the flexibility of a beat in a song, the possibilities that arise when a dancer hears the music. I love every bit of it. From the fun and creativity in the self-expression of freestyle to the talent and technique in the execution of trained dance styles.

It's all so truly beautiful to see. The best part about it , to me as a dancer, is what lies beneath the surface. Behind all the impressive gestures and moves; the ever inspiring motivation and the drive in a dancer. The energy from within is what shines so brightly.

It's a passion.In my dancing, regardless if it's at a party or on a stage, I pull that energy from the passion at the core of my being. It's the combination of the beauty I've come across in my life, the way the music makes me feel, and the seriousness/respect I hold for the art that translate to a style of dance unique to my experience.

When I dance I am alive. There is no second guessing for me just going. Whenever I see a well trained dancer I jump inside. Intricate choreography blows my mind. Any time im performing on stage or rehearsing I feel like my life is going in the right direction. It all just takes me away.

What I feel for dance is beyond mt ability to articulate.

Bunches of Love <3
Ronnell ;~]

No comments:

Post a Comment