Thursday, July 16, 2009

Inspiration

"a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul" -- dictionary dot com

Being the backbone to my function, the fuel my life runs on, the something that keeps me going; I am inspired to live. To go beyond the day to day activity. To fulfill my daily duties with a bigger purpose. Living, working, learning, with the ultimate goal to be happy to be one with my self, to be stable, to BE me about all. The influences that cross my path drive me to give my life meaning to use my experiences to their maximum capacity for my own growth. Inspiration leads me to capitalize on life past the currency.

Seeing that it is a reason to look for the undiscovered possibilities, I am inspired to love. To love deeper than the romanticized version of the definition. I am motivated to plant the seeds in all people things and situation that I hold close to my heart. I strive to share a love that does not end in the bedroom or with a wedding ring. A love rooted in the depths of progress. Getting from point A to point B and then after C looking back from point D realizing how far we've come.

In my life with this love I take this inspiration & make art. I am inspired to create. I take the passion I use in my heart and my mind through my body in the movement of my dance. I use the intensity of my journey towards greater progress to navigate my way through academia and the world around me to further my education. My everlasting need to know impulse causes me to question and seek answers. I channel this drive this motivation the inspiration into creativity through my fashion through style. My favorite art forms are my outlets for this beautiful thing that drives my function; that runs my life; that keeps me going.

I am inspired by the capacity of the human mind. I am inspired by accomplished individuals. I am inspired by people like me in and way that are at peace with themselves and live a life based on progress beyond and corruption or their pocket book. To me it's always important to live with purpose, to learn from our experiences as well as those who have valuable lessons to share, and to love in such a way that helps to move forward.

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” -- John Adams





Take that you felt initially in that moment of inspiration, use it in a way that is purposeful & who knows you may just be the next greatest influence on a life of excellence. It's an ongoing cycle that colors our world.

Bunches of Love <3
Ronnell ;~]

No comments:

Post a Comment