Monday, July 6, 2009

Lost In The Life

Forgetting who we are in remembering where we want to be.. The constant adjustment of character made in order to adapt to various surroundings can hinder our integrity while keeping us a live. My life or my liberty? I work so hard towards maintaining both in their purest form that I become ever so conscious of whenever they're being challenged.

Perhaps most importantly is the balance between the two. I cannot allow myself to get so caught up in my own world that I'm oblivious to the reality that surrounds me nor can I let the life that I lead get in the way of what I stand for. Even know this I still catch myself falling short of the goal; to go through my day to day as my ideal self taking a stand for every issue that resides close to me heart.

It's easy to be pressured into letting go of what I hold to be true when I don't have numbers to back me up come time for conflict. It's so much easier just forget it all and mold yourself to fit the role set out for you. I have to "live in love". The love that is promoting my growth. The love that only happens when stay true to me. I cannot lose myself in this life of mine or else I may as well die.



"Character is easier kept than recovered." -- Thomar Paine

Bunches of Love<3
Ronnell ;~]

No comments:

Post a Comment