Monday, June 29, 2009

Best I Ever Had

It's madly unfortunate when I find out that I let it go. It wasn't until after I dropped things completely and ventured else where that I realized what I had. Guess you can call it an "I told you so" moment, but of course you'd never do that, you're far too understanding. I didn't want to stop and stay I wanted to go and be with some one else, some one better, someone new. To see how much I could get.

Turns out it doesn't get too much better unless I sacrifice. Get by a little of this in exchange for a little more that. But is it this or that which rally matters the most? Once again I need to get my shit together and priorities my thinking especially in regard to my relationships with people. I need to value what matters matters most in a person and be appreciative of what ever else is there.

Because now I miss you. Now, I want you. At this point I feel mighty foolish & a little too late to make things right. But it's fine because as you were for me I'll still be here for you. Besides, don't i at least owe you that much? After all, you were the best, thus far. At least the best I ever had.

Bunches of love <3
Ronnell ;~]

No comments:

Post a Comment