Sunday, June 21, 2009

Individuality

The capacity for difference in the world is mind-blowing. It's a beautiful thing. Within every group of sameness there is there's a wide range of variety. This concept in itself gives me hope for my love, for my life, and for my future. Under one god is various religions and interpretations of virtue. Hanging from one family tree are numerous branches of personality. Throughout a single gay community exists a countless number of different characters and adventures to be had. Inside the one person that I am lies a full range of emotions and ideas that have the freedom to adjust to my current circumstances. & the list goes on.. My reflection of these options warms my heart. The endless number of possibilities in this world makes me so optimistic.

Keep Hope Alive<3
Ronnell ;~]

No comments:

Post a Comment