Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let It Go

"Apothegms are portable wisdom, the quintessential extracts of thought and feelings." -- William R. Alger

Many times I find myself getting lost in the transferring the way I'm feeling and what I'm thinking to action. Although I pride myself on being aware of my own thoughts and feelings I tend to get so caught up in them that reality is almost foreign to me. Even in writing this very first entry I'm having trouble phrasing each statement in such a way that it reflects exactly the concept I want to portray. Fortunately I can play around long enough in my head with the words to get it right. However, there are many other situations where it is not that simple.

I can't through people around in my head until I figure them out. I struggle with "refreshing" my feelings towards people because of that. In other words, I have a bad habit of holding grudges. I hold on to a lot of things and they weigh down on my judgment & my character. In an attempt to Release some of these issues I talk them over with close friends, ask people for advice, or I'll vent to the person I'm having issue with but that doesn't always work out the way I want it to. Those conversations can get tedious. & this is where my blog comes in!

As a man, a person, an artist I am all about self-expression. Expression through creativity & talent is a beautiful thing. So, here I am to learn to live and let go to priorities my thoughts and feelings to sort through my web of ideas to verbalize my struggle and feel more comfortable in my own reality. Wish me luck.

Bunches of Love <3
Ronnell ;~]